Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing one of my husbands favorite meals, Honey Garlic Chicken. This recipe is from Diethood and it is seriously SO easy and delicious, you can’t not make it.
You will need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup (you can also use low-sodium ketchup, if available)
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (I didn’t have sesame seeds so I did not use them)
- Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of your slow cooker; set aside
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs.
- Close with a lid and cook for 6 to 7 hours on LOW, or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.*
- Remove lid and transfer chicken to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Until next time.